Access Your Account
- To access your account, select one of the links above.
- If this is your first time accessing this online account, you will need to Sign Up and create an account.
- You’ll be asked to supply some general information from your account with us.
- Customer ID: Usually you will find this on any statement or delivery ticket that you have received; it’s made of 6 Uppercase Letters. For example, if your name is Peggy Smith, your Customer ID would probably be SMIPEG. This isn’t always the case, so it’s best to get this from your most recent statement.
- Account No: Please call our office the first time to receive your account number.
- Email: Enter your current email address, this needs to be a working, valid email address.
- After entering all this information, simply Register. You’ll receive an email with instructions and a temporary password to login to your account.
- Login to your account and take a look around to familiarize yourself with your online account. You can make a one-time payment, or you can sign up for Automatic Bill Pay. Also, you may use the Request Work tab to order gas or service.